Virotechnic’s disinfectant is an EPA registered hospital grade cleaner. Utilizing a unique solution that includes natural elements, our disinfectant spreads and penetrates both hard and porous surfaces. Proven to kill 99.999% of a wide range of viruses and bacteria. Our sanitizing disinfectant won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs” and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
One Product, a Multitude of Uses
EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant
Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria Virotechnic’s sanitizing disinfectant won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs” and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Food Contact Sanitizer
No Rinse Required NSF Registered (D2) sanitizer. 99.999% sanitation on food contact surfaces. Virotechnic’s sanitizing disinfectant is odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces. It kills 99.999% of bacteria including eColi, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
Mold & Mildew Killer
Kills Mold and Mold spores. Safe on a wide range of surfaces, marble to carpeting and beyond.
Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding & sleeping areas.
End malodors caused by bacteria, rotting trash, sewer systems, urine & more. Virotechnic’s sanitizing disinfectant contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at destroying unpleasant lavatory odors.
Economical & Easy to Dilute
Our disinfectant has 3 dilution ratios:
- Full Strength – For hospital disinfectant and heavy-duty mold and mildew
- 5:1 – For carpet and fabric sanitation (is compatible with most synthetic carpeting and commercial cleaning machines.)
- 9:1 – For 99.999% sanitation on food contact surface with no rinse required
30 Second kill time on E. Coli & Staphylococcus Aureus. Great for daily use.
Safe, Effective & Long-Lasting
- NSF rated (D-2): No rinse required on food contact surfaces at full strength.
- Hypo allergenic: Allergen reducing formula
- pH balanced at 7.5
- Non-irritating to skin, no gloves required.
- Shelf Stable: Over one year shelf life
- No special shipping/handling instructions
- No offensive odor
- Non-Corrosive, safe on treated articles like carpeting, fabrics, natural stones, plastics.