Virotechnic’s bio-protection solution is an EPA registered, water-based, antimicrobial technology that provides persistent and continuous protection. It is a preservative antimicrobial shield that can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces to inhibit the growth of odor causing and stain causing bacteria.
- Safe water-based formula is non-flammable
- Provides persistent, continuous, antimicrobial protection against a broad range of microbes
- Non-leaching and non-migrating
- Prevents the mutation of adaptive microorganisms.
- Colorless and odorless
- Patented, EPA registered technology
Virotechnic’s bio-protection antimicrobial technology uses self assembling monolayers to create a field of nano spikes that mechanically kill microbes (bacteria, molds, viruses) by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane. This kill method prevents microbes from mutating and adapting inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
- Bound Technology: unlike conventional disinfectants, poisons, phenols or heavy metals, our bio-protection product performs while bound to the applied surface.
- Residual Efficacy: unlike other antimicrobials, it’s efficacy remains for a long period of time and protects surfaces between cleanings.
- Food Contact Surface Preservative: it is approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under EPA and FDA regulations to preserve food contact articles.
- Large Spectrum Efficacy: Effective against a broad Spectrum of Microbes.
- Unmatched Versatility: Our bio-protection solution can be applied on almost any surface (both porous and non-porous). A covalent bond forms with the applied surface to ensure durability in multiple environments including water, solvents and chemicals. May be mixed with compatible products.
- Water Based Formula: It is a completely water-based formulation. It is easily used by field personnel using a basic spray bottle, or a high fogging system.
- Unrivaled Safety Profile: It uses ZERO Triclosan, heavy metals, arsenic,titanium, phenols, or poisons.
- There is no known or anticipated risk for microbes to mutate to a Superbug. This is due to the bound technology of our bio-protection solution. Other technologies work by“uploading” into the microorganism resulting sometimes in a mutation of the original microorganism.
|Effective Antimicrobial Technology||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Non Leaching Technology||✔|
|Does NOT use Poisons to Kill Microbes||✔|
|Does NOT Promote Adaptive Organisms||✔|
|Safe for Humans, Pets, & the Environment||✔||Banned by the FDA in 2016|